Own an award-winning builder’s premium display home.
Achieve Homes are selling their custom two storey display home in Strathnairn Ginninderry. This is a unique opportunity to own a home with premium inclusions and high-quality finishes in the sought-after suburb of Strathnairn Ginninderry overlooking the Brindabellas.
Your new home will be situated in a display village surrounded by Canberra’s finest builders’ display homes; a rare opportunity for property hunters.
This stunning custom home begins to impress you from the minute you take your first look, a modern striking street appeal with a mix and materials that blend together giving this home its luxurious and timeless finish.
As you enter the home, you are welcomed in by a large, inviting and lavish main entry – this effortlessly spreads out into several unique and comforting open plan living areas on the ground floor, with 2.7 ceiling heights, invaluable natural light, and an engaging space that the whole family can really enjoy.
Whether you prefer an Intimate Private Alfresco for entertaining or you want to soak up the afternoon sun in the front courtyard with your guests, this home utilizes this corner block to it’s full potential.
Not only does this home has plenty of aesthetic features, but a lot of attention was put on sustainable, environmental and energy efficient aspects such as Solar Panels, induction cooktop, heat pump hot water system, double glazed windows, demand monitor system for the solar panels and energy efficient materials such as foam cladding. All these features help save bills and renewable resources.
This high level of quality extends to every surface, finish and fine detail throughout the residence. From the large 600 x 600 floor tiles to the expansive kitchen which boasts a sizable island bench with 60mm stone benchtop and waterfall edges, soft closing cabinetry and a walk in butler’s pantry. This home also boasts a huge amount of storage ideas, including a walk in linen, custom feature joinery in the family room for added storage, and floor to ceiling cupboards throughout the laundry for added family practicality. You’ll want to make this home your own.
You’ll find hard-wearing but super soft carpet throughout the bedrooms; rain water showers with a sky light in the ensuite shower! and a free-standing bath in the main bathroom with custom-made vanities for added luxury! What’s more is all the bedrooms are great sized, including a large master bedroom with a view complimented with a great walk in robe and an ensuite you really need to see for yourself!
This home certainly won’t last on the market, contact Jad El-Husseini from Achieve Homes on 0422 300 881 or Jad@achievehomes.com.au to book in your inspection. Please note this home is sold on a lease back scheme where Achieve Homes will rent the property back from you until the display village closes.
View our virtual tour of the display home: Click Here
- House size: 349m2
- Block size: 484m2
- 2 Storey – 4 bedrooms + study nook
- 3 living areas
- Bathrooms: 2.5
- Open plan kitchen, family and meals
- Large alfresco area
- Large courtyard area
- Double garage with internal access
- 2.7m ceiling heights downstairs
- 2.55m ceiling heights upstairs with raked ceiling
- LED downlights
- Great sized bedrooms
- Rain water showers
- Free standing bath tub
- Custom made vanities with 20mm stone benchtops
- Artificial grass to backyard with sand stone retaining walls
- Large 600 x 600 Floor tiles
- Ensuite with custom made double vanity, large shower with a sky light
- Large walk in robe with shelving and hanging
- Floor to Ceiling tiles to bathroom and ensuite
- Laundry with stone bench tops, custom built in cupboards and large linen
- 40mm Stone benchtops to kitchen with 60mm stone benchtop to island bench with 60m water fall edges
- Custom Feature Joinery
- 900mm appliances
- Semi-integrated Dishwasher
- Built in Microwave
- Walk in pantry with 20mm stone benchtop
- Rain water tank
- 4 KW Solar System with Demand minitor system
- Ducted reverse cycle heating & cooling
- Alarm, CCTV system and intercom door bell
- Large 1200mm front door with wide entrance
- Wheelchair Access including wider doors
Please contact Jad El-Husseini from Achieve Homes on 0422 300 881 or Jad@achievehomes.com.au to book in your inspection