Own an award-winning builder’s premium display home.
Looking for a unique opportunity to own a home with premium inclusions and high-quality finishes in the sought-after town of Googong? Achieve Home are selling their 2 storey display home in Googong, this home that brings outdoor, indoor and spacious living all in one home.
Your new home will be situated in a display village surrounded by the finest builders’ display homes; a rare opportunity for property hunters.
This home packs luxury, comfort, practicality and coziness all into the one space. From the minute you step through the large entrance, you’ll be overcome by the sense warmth and open spacious living, this home will not fail to impress you.
This 2 storey, 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom, Double garage, Alfresco, Courtyard and balcony home spans over 346m2’s it has it all! With room for everyone to have space while we all come together in the large family & meals area extending outside seamlessly to the alfresco.
This home focuses on bringing natural light into the home, with large windows throughout creating a warm, inviting and open feeling to the whole house where natural light continues to spread effortlessly throughout.
Every surface throughout the whole house has had special attention starting from the outside with the mod-wood timber decks to the alfresco & courtyard providing a seamless transition from the family & meals area to the Alfresco & Courtyard. Large 600 x 600 floor tiles to the expansive 3-way kitchen which boasts a sizable island bench with 40mm stone benchtop and waterfall edges, soft closing cabinetry and a walk in butler’s pantry.
Boasting a huge amount of storage ideas, including a large linen, storage in the laundry, linen cupboard upstairs and huge custom walk in robe complimenting the master suite. What’s more this house also includes floor to ceiling tiles to all bathrooms, custom vanities with 20mm stone benchtops, rainwater showers, free-standing bathtub to the main bathroom and much more you will need to see for yourself!
This home certainly won’t last on the market, contact Jad El-Husseini from Achieve Homes on 0422 300 881 or Jad@achievehomes.com.au to book in your inspection. Please note this home is sold on a lease back scheme where Achieve Homes will rent the property back from you until the display village closes.
• 2 Storey Home
• Large 3-way kitchen & Open plan kitchen, family and meals
• 3 Living areas
• 4 Bedrooms
• 3 bathrooms
• Large Alfresco with Mod-Wood timber decking
• Courtyard area with Mod-Wood timber decking
• Double garage includes storage and wet bar + Internal access
• Formal lounge room
• Study Nook + built in study area
• Rumpus room
• 2.7m ceiling heights ground floor
• LED downlights throughout
• Great sized bedrooms with built in robes
• Rain water showers + black fittings throughout
• Free standing bathtub
• Custom made vanities with 20mm stone benchtops
• Artificial grass to backyard
• Large 600 x 600 floor tiles
• Ensuite with custom made double vanity
• Custom joinery to walk in robe
• Floor to Ceiling tiles to bathroom, ensuite & powder room
• Laundry with stone bench tops, built in cupboards and large linen
• 40mm Stone benchtops to kitchen with 40mm water fall edges
• Butlers pantry with sink and cupboards + 20mm stone benchtops
• Modern Resort Style Façade with Balcony
• 900mm Gas cooktop, rangehood & oven
• Built in Microwave
• Rain water tank
• Ducted reverse cycle heating & cooling
• Alarm & CCTV System
• Large 1200mm front door with wide entrance
To view this home please contact Jad El-Husseini on 0422 300 881 or email us on Jad@achievehomes.com.au
Jason was recommended by a friend to build with Achieve Homes! Find out what he had to say about why he chose us to build his forever home.
We built a gorgeous new home in Strathnairn for Daniel & Chyanne’s growing family. Find out why they decided to go with Achieve Homes!
David & Sophie decided to build their family home in Googong with Achieve Homes! Take a look at their lovely new home.
Check out what Kerri had to say about why she chose to build a new home in Googong instead of buying an established home.
Take a look at Danny & Nikki’s brand new Ginninderry home and find out what they had to say about why they built with us.