SOUTH JERRABOMBERRA - THE FINAL CHAPTER OF JERRABOMBERRA
Surround yourself with nature, open spaces, beautiful parks and nature strips. BUT be close to all modern conveniences of an established community and facilities right at your door step!
Welcome to South Jerrabomberra - a suburb that will eventually be home
to approx. 1500 households, and one of them could be yours. Live the best of both worlds, being far from anything but close to everything! The benefits of living close by to all existing amenities including, schools, childcare centre, medical centre, post office, petrol station and more!
This architecturally crafted modern day family home is designed with a functionality and a comfortable lifestyle foremost in mind. You will enjoy waking up to all the living areas receiving the Northern sun & filling the home with warmth as well as light combined with the higher internal ceiling height to create an open spacious feel to the house.
Highlighting several living areas with separate from each other allows the capability to conduct several activities at any given time without compromise on each other as well as providing the prospect of a formal area as well as less formal atmosphere all within the same house.
• Bodrum 22 - 156m2 of living area + Double Garage + Alfresco - $1,080,000
• 4 bedrooms residence 156m2 of Living 2 Storey + Double Garage
• ALL of the South Jerrabomberra building requirements covered within package
• Fixed price building contract
• 360M2 block
• 2 separate living areas including large open family / meals / kitchen area
• Lounge room
• Walk in pantry
• 20mm Stone benchtops to Kitchen
• 900mm appliances in kitchen + Gas cooktop
• Bathroom and Separate toilet
• Custom vanities with 20mm stone benchtops
• 20mm stone benchtops to laundry
• Full height tiles to bathroom & ensuite
• Walk in Robe
• Under roof line portico
• DLUG (double lock up garage) with remote controls and internal access
• Reverse Cycle heating & cooling
• LED Downlights throughout
• 2.55 ceiling heights
• Colorbond Roof
• Water tank (2000L) + pump
• Soft Carpets to lounge room and bedrooms
• Hybrid Flooring to entry, family, meals, kitchen, hallway and wet areas
• Double glazed windows
• Concrete Driveway
• Site Costs
• Landscape / retaining walls not included
• NO window coverings (curtains/blinds) not includes
Please Note - Construction is expected to commence when the land is released from the developer which is expected to be MAY to JUNE 2022. Build time is 180 working days maximum.
Better yet, the house will be constructed by one of Canberra's award-winning HIA professional medium builder of 2018, 2019,2020 & 202! HIA & MBA accreditation as well as a display home in Googong and Ginninderry! You're welcome to make a time to come and see our inclusions and finishes on display at one of our display homes. There we can discuss the home design options, blocks available to choose from, inclusions, payments schedules and buyer material selections.
PLUS you get to personalise the home by selecting the colours of the bricks, roof tiles, windows / sliding doors, gutters /downpipes / garage door, floor tiles, carpet, kitchen laminate, stone bench top and paint colours internal and external for use in your next home! Why buy someone else's taste???
Yes, we do the split contracts where you buy the construction separately and only pay stamp duty on the land.
For more information on this package or any of our other packages please contact Achieve Homes
Jason was recommended by a friend to build with Achieve Homes! Find out what he had to say about why he chose us to build his forever home.
We built a gorgeous new home in Strathnairn for Daniel & Chyanne’s growing family. Find out why they decided to go with Achieve Homes!
David & Sophie decided to build their family home in Googong with Achieve Homes! Take a look at their lovely new home.
Check out what Kerri had to say about why she chose to build a new home in Googong instead of buying an established home.
Take a look at Danny & Nikki’s brand new Ginninderry home and find out what they had to say about why they built with us.