Prize: There will be one winner of a AUD$250.00 Temple and Webster gift voucher.
To Enter: To enter, Follow Achieve Homes on Instagram @achievehomes, like the competition post on Instagram and tag 2 friends in the post comments. You can receive a bonus entry if you share the Instagram post to your Instagram stories as an entry (profile must be public for the bonus entry to be verified). The winner will be chosen at random on the close date of the competition 14th June 2021.
Terms and Conditions of Entry:
- Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these terms and conditions. By participating in the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promotion commences on 31/05/21 and ends at 11:59 AEST on 13/06/21 (“Promotional Period”).
- The winner will be announced via Instagram on Monday 14/06/21.
- This competition is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by Instagram.
- You must be aged 18 years or over to enter. Entry is open to residents of VIC, NSW, and ACT only.
- Employees of the Promoter and their immediate family and other persons associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter.
- You can enter by doing the following during the Promotional Period. First, follow Achieve Homes on Instagram (@achievehomes). Like the competition post in the Achieve Homes Instagram feed. Tag 2 of your friends or family in the comments of the competition post. Share the competition post to your Instagram stories, ensuring to tag @achievehomes in the story. Please note if your account is private you will be ineligible to enter, your profile must be on public display and contain adequate details to allow the Promoter to identify you to be eligible for entry.
- You must still be following @achievehomes on Instagram at the draw date in order to be eligible to receive the prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Any costs associated with entering the Promotion, including data costs, are the entrant’s responsibility.
- Failure to comply with these terms and conditions or any other applicable terms may result in disqualification and/or forfeiture of prizes at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
- Total prize pool is valued at AUD$250.00.
- The winner will be notified within 7 business days of the draw by direct message on Instagram. The winner must direct message their contact details (phone, address and email) details to the Promoter in order to claim their prize. The winner’s name will be published on the Achieve Homes website, Instagram and newsletter.
- The winner must take the prize as offered. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not exchangeable. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer.
- If, for any reason, the winner does not take the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, the prize will be forfeited by the winner.
- Gift card validity is 3 years, can be used in-store or online. Full T&Cs for the Temple & Webster gift card can be found here.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act or similar applicable laws (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for any: (a) personal injury arising in any way out of the Promotion; or (b) any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (i) the Promotion; (ii) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (iii) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (iv) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (v) any variation in prize value to that stated in these terms and conditions; (vi) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (vii) use of the prize.
- The Promoter is Achieve Homes (ABN 31 137 872 014) of 15/9 Beaconsfield St, Fyshwick ACT 2609.